CANCELLATION & NO SHOW POLICY
- Clients that wish to cancel or change appointments at Myofascial Health must do so at least 24 hours before the time of their scheduled appointment. Cancellations made within 24-hours (less than 24 hour in advance) of their appointment will be considered a late cancellation.
- Clients that have a late cancellation and/or don’t show up will be charged a $25 dollar fee.
- Clients that have a late cancellation for an appointment purchased through a package have the option to pay the $25 dollar late fee and redeem their appointment for future use, or to not pay the late fee and forfeit their appointment for future use.
- Clients that have a late cancellation/and or don’t show up for an appointment purchased through an external service (i.e. Groupon, Yelp, etc) forfeit their voucher for future use.
- Clients that schedule appointments via our Appointments page (http://myofascialhealth.com/appointments) can change or cancel their appointment using the“view appointment details” link in their appointment confirmation email. Additionally, if the client created an account with Myofascial Health, they can log into their account on the Appointments page and change or cancel their appointment that way.
- Client’s trying to make a late cancellation will not be permitted to do so via the Appointments page and will need to notify Myofascial Health directly.
- If the client’s appointment confirmation email becomes lost or deleted, the client can call Myofascial Health to cancel their appointment, or have the confirmation email resent for rescheduling purposes.
- Clients attempting to change or cancel appointments made through the purchase of a package may do so in the same manner as a normally scheduled appointment (mentioned above).
- Clients that schedule a package appointment, do not cancel it, and do not show up to their appointment have the option to pay the $25 late fee or have that appointment deducted from the total number of appointments purchased in there package.